Winter Weddings at The Mount Somerset Hotel
Celebrate your winter wonderland wedding at The Mount Somerset Hotel and Spa.
Seasonal winter weddings are becoming increasingly popular. Sparkling frost, powdery snow and crisp winter air create a magical setting for your wedding, not to mention a beautiful backdrop for memorable photography.
The Mount Somerset Hotel and Spa is set high on a hill in picturesque countryside, creating glittering winter views from our luxurious bedrooms. Your guests will sweep down the drive to our elegant Regency country house hotel and be welcomed in from the frosty air with roaring fires, slow burning candles and a warm glass of something deliciously alcoholic with a hint of festive spices to take the chill off.
Your day and menus can be customised to the season. A warming Winter Pimm's to greet your guests after the ceremony, a selection of seasonal canapés or perhaps a spiced scone or two with brandy cream and plum jam.
We have a choice of beautiful ceremony rooms for you to decorate with twinkling lights, candles and festive floral decorations to create a cosy atmosphere for your guests.
Call Jo our expert wedding coordinator on 01823 442500 or email us.
Wedding Offer Exclusive Use
Based on 45 guests for the wedding ceremony & breakfast and 80 for the evening reception
- Exclusive use of the hotel and grounds
- Complimentary ceremony room
- Glass of Bucks Fizz per person
- Complimentary room for drinks reception & wedding breakfast
- Three course wedding breakfast and coffee
- Glass of wine per person with your meal
- Glass of Prosecco per person for your toasts
- Use of the Somerset Dining Room for your evening reception
- Evening cheeseboard or bacon butties
- Complimentary honeymoon suite for the bride and groom
- 18 luxurious bedrooms including full English breakfast
- Full use of the tranquil spa facilities
£7,499 (October 2016- March 2017 and October 2017- March 2018)
£7,999 (October 2018 - Feb 2019)